- About Us
- Film in Jordan
- Film House
- Film Fund
- Contact Us
The Royal Film Commission of Jordan (RFC) is pleased to invite local screenwriters to submit their low-budget feature narrative projects for inclusion in the Feature Film Educational Program. The program gives local screenwriters the opportunity to work with talented local technicians and students on producing the project within the framework of a training program under the supervision of professional specialists.
– The program is open for Jordanian screenwriters regardless of their country of residence.
– We accept scripts in English that will be later translated to Arabic.
– Applicants may submit more than one screenplay for a feature narrative.
The film’s genre should fall under one of the following categories:
• Romantic Comedy
How to Apply:
Please send the following documents by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 July 2012 and type Feature Narrative Screenplay under Subject:
– A covering letter introducing yourself and your project.
– The complete feature narrative screenplay, including a title page, name of the writer, the project registration (deposit) number, name of the director and/or producer if available.
– Logline describing your project in one sentence only.
– Synopsis of the project in one page only.
– The film budget (Max. JOD 70,000).
– The director’s vision and creative approach to implementing the project.
– A biography of the screenwriter and/or the director and/or producer, if available.
– Copies of any previous work (shorts, TV commercials, etc.), if available.
– Preliminary schedule.
– Marketing and distribution plan.
For further information, please contact the RFC at Tel. 06 461 3835, ext. 117 or email: email@example.com