- "Red Camera Workshop with FAMU University" conducted by Michal Gahut.
November 30 to December 8
- "Costume Design Workshop" conducted by Mrs. Hala Shihab.
November 17 to November 27.
- "Sound Design Workshop" in cooperation with the Goethe-Institut Jordanien inducted by Bashar Shammout.
- "The 9th Rawi Screenwriters’ Lab" in consultation with Sundance Institute and in partnership this year with the Jordan Heritage Revival Company (JHRC), filmmakers from Jordan, Palestine, Lebanon and Egypt worked on developing their stories at the new select lab location of Montreal Hotel in Shobak.
November 1 to November 4.
- “The Power of Diversity” Producing Workshop 2013, by the Royal Film Commission- Jordan and the Producers Guild of America.
October 22th to 26th.
- “Role of Documentaries in Developing Social Values” Workshop conducted by Mrs. Vesna Shalabi.
- “How to Design a Cinematic Scene” By Czech Director Filip Renč.
- Workshop for beginners: The Art of Scriptwriting. - August 26 to September 1
- The 9th Digital Filmmaking Workshop: The workshop embraced the various filmmaking disciplines - scriptwriting, directing, producing, cinematography, sound and editing - through theory and hands-on- practice.
1st June - 1st July 2013
- Documentary workshop for Beginners in Mafraq. The workshop is supervised by professional directors and filmmakers in the documentary field.
From 20 April – 15 May 2013
- The Art of Editing Workshop. A workshop on the art of editing with a theoretical background about it. Supervised by Ayham Abu Hammad.
From 17 April to 23 April.
- Fundraising session by Sundance Institute. NGOs, Institutes and Individual Producers have attended, the workshop was led by Anne Lie, Meredith Lavitt, Ligiah Villalodos and Jill Miller from Sundance Institute.
- Med Film Factory - gathered international and regional film experts with seven teams of Arab producers and directors.
From 22nd March to 23rd March
- The cinema of Egypt- 3 days lecture. Instructed by lecturer and researcher Najat Dajani.
From 17 March– 19 March 2013
- Documentary Workshop for Beginners. Supervised by Mahmoud Al Massad, Award-winning Documentary filmmaker and a group of Jordanian filmmakers.
From 1 February – 21 February 2013
- Documentary workshop for Beginners – Film Clubs. The workshop is supervised by professional directors and filmmakers in the documentary field.
From 21 January – 9 February 2013
- "The Impact of Art on Photography", under the supervision of Zehrab Markerian, Ali Maher and Palestinian artist Ammar Younis.
17th January 2013.