President of the Board of Commissioners | HRH Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein
Commissioner | HRH Princess Rym Ali
Commissioner | H.E. Mr. Jeryes Samawi
Member of the Board of Commissioners for the RFC since 2006.
- Founder of the Jordan Media Institute (JMI) 2008.
- Worked for CNN from 1998 till 2004, as a producer and then as correspondent in Baghdad (2001 and 2004).
- Reporter for several international broadcasters, including: Dubai TV, Bloomberg TV, Radio Monte-Carlo Moyen-Orient, BBC World Service and United Press International.
- Graduate of Columbia University’s School of Journalism.
- MPhil in Political Sciences from the Institut d’Etudes Politiques in Paris.
- MA in English Literature from the Sorbonne University.
Commissioner | H.E. Mr. Hazem A. Malhas
Poet, playwright, journalist.
- Published a collection of poems in Arabic, that was translated in Spanish and Turkish.
- Former Minister of Culture.
- Former Secretary General of the Ministry of Culture.
- Former Director General of the Jerash Festival.
- Member of the Jordanian Writers Society.
- Member of the Union of Arab Writers.
- Studied English Literature, Philosophy and Communication Arts.
Commissioner | Mr. Samer Mouasher
Manages family business in retail, real estate and development.
- Founder of “Al Hima” NGO for the protection of natural and human heritage.
- Former Minister of Environment.
- Former CEO of Optimiza (IT company).
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Amman Baccalaureate School.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the American Center of Oriental Research.
- Holds a B.A. in Civil Engineering.
Commissioner | Mrs. Mary Nazzal-Batayneh
Established several companies and organizations in the fields of environment, tourism and entertainment.
- BS in Economics, Political Science and Photography from Northwestern University – Illinois.
- Founding member of the Royal Film Commission – Jordan.
- Mr. Mouasher holds a number of Board of Director Positions in the following institutions:
- Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature.
- Royal Jordanian Airlines.
- Royal Wings Airlines.
- Desert Forges Productions.
- Ahyaa’ Amman Real Estate Development Company.
- Saraya Holdings (including several Saraya Ventures).
- Saraya Aviation.
- Saraya Aqaba.
- Red Sea Institute of Cinematic Arts – RSICA.
- United Travel Agency.
- Discovery Global Holdings.
- Oboronprom Middle East.
- Bela Russia Vehicle Manufacturing Corp.
- Gulf Circle Tours.
- Megatech Corporation.
Commissioner | Mrs. Muna G. Sukhtian
Barrister at law, Bar of England and Wales.
- Young Global Leader of the World Economic Forum.
- Founder of Landmark Hotels.
- Chairman of the Human Rights Legal Aid Fund.
- BA from Barnard College, Columbia University.
- MA from SOAS, University of London.
- LLB from College of Law, London.
- Bar Vocational Course, Inns of Court School of Law, London.
- Member of the Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn.
- Policy Advisor in Al-Shabaka, the Palestinian Policy Network.
- Board Member of organisations including; the American Center for Oriental Research, the Palestine International Institute, the Jordan British Society.
- Member of the Arab Thought Forum.
- Associate at the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, London.
Commissioner | Mr. Raja Gargour
Managing Director of Microfund for Women in Jordan.
- Director of GMS Holdings.
- Former member of the Amman City Council.
- Former Management consultant.
- Former Chief of Staff to HM Queen Rania al-Abdallah.
- Board member of: Queen Rania Award for Excellence in Education, Abdel Hamid Shoman Foundation and Queen Rania Teacher Academy.
- Holds a B.A. from Harvard College and MBA from INSEAD.
Commissioner | Mr. Issam Salfiti
Director Royal Automobile Museum – Amman.
- Secretary General of the Royal Motorcycle Club of Jordan.
- Chairman of the Steering Committee for the Royal Tank Museum.
- Vice-Chairman of the Royal Aero Sports Club of Jordan.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the National Children’s Museum.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Jordan National Museum.
- Vice-Chairman of “Shajarah” NGO.
- Former owner & President of Hill & Vaughn Restorations (Los Angeles – USA).
- Holds MBA from Loyola Marymount University.
Commissioner | Mr. Bassam A. Hijjawi
Chairman of the Union Bank.
Chairman of Jordan Hotels and Tourism Co.
Board Member in:
Amman Baccalaureate School.
King Hussein Foundation.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of:
University of Jordan.
Jordan Career Education Foundation.
Columbia University Middle East Research Center – Amman.
President of International Distribution Agency and Near East Production Studios.
Former independent TV Producer and Distributor.
Former Director of Programs at Dubai TV.
Former Production Manager at Jordan TV.
Former President of Jordanian Producers Association.
Former President of the Jordan Intellectual Property Association.
B.A. from the American University of Beirut.