“The Debut Feature Film Program”
The Royal Film Commission - Jordan (RFC) is accepting submissions for low-budget feature narrative projects for the “Debut Feature Film Program”. The program gives Jordanians or residents in Jordan the opportunity to produce an Arabic film, within the framework of a training program and under the supervision of professional specialists.
- This submission should be the first feature narrative film for the applicant.
- The program is open for:
- Jordanian scriptwriters, regardless of their country of residence.
- Scriptwriters residing in Jordan.
- Producers – Jordanian or residents – provided the producer is also the scriptwriter.
- English scripts are accepted; provided that they are later translated into Arabic.
- Applicants can only submit one screenplay for a feature narrative film.
*If the project is selected and has no director attached to it, assistance can be provided in order to secure a director.
How to Apply:
Please send the following documents by e-mail to: Film.firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2nd of January 2018 and type: Feature Narrative Screenplay under the subject:
- A cover letter introducing yourself and your project.
- The complete feature narrative screenplay, including a title page, the name of the writer, the project registration (deposit) number and the name of the director and/or producer if available.
- Logline describing your project in one sentence only.
- Synopsis of the project in one page only.
- The RFC’s allocation is sixty-five thousand Jordanian Dinars (65,000 JOD). The participating producer is expected to secure additional funds and/or in kind sponsorship.
- A biography of the applicant.
- Copies of any previous work (shorts, TV commercials, etc.), if available.
- Preliminary schedule.
- Marketing and distribution plan.
For further information, please contact Tel. +962 64613835, Ext: 109 or 105; or email: email@example.com