- Application deadline has been extended to August 15th, 2017.
- Eligible to apply are Arab producers and directors residing in the Middle East, North Africa, Iraq and the Gulf. Up to six Arab teams will be selected to
participate in this year’s cycle.
- Applications must be submitted by a team of director and producer only, single applicants are not eligible.
- It is not eligible to apply as a director/producer.
- Directors may be screenwriter/directors or involved in writing the project.
- The submitted application must be the applicants’ first or second feature narrative film project.
- Teams must submit a complete feature narrative screenplay in Arabic or English.
- Clearances for all script rights are a prerequisite.
Please fill in the
Application Form and attach the below documents (IN ENGLISH AND IN ARABIC IN WORD FORMAT), and send by e-mail to
MedFilmFactory@film.jo no later than August 15th, 2017:
- A covering letter introducing the team and the project.
- Complete feature narrative screenplay in Arabic or English (please submit the screenplay in PDF format).
- Script rights clearances, script registration number.
- One-page synopsis.
- Director’s statement: please describe your vision and creative approach of the project.
- Producer’s statement: please state why you are attached to this project and why you wish to produce it.
- Director’s and producer’s biographies.
- Copy of the director’s and producer’s passports.
- Budget and financial plan including any finances in place.
- Online links to previous works (short, feature or documentary) for the director and producer:
For more information please visit FAQ page, if you have additional questions, please contact the Royal Film Commission - Jordan at:
- Please make sure all previous works submitted have English subtitles.
- Please do not send DVDs unless requested by the Med Film Factory Team.
Tel: +962 6 461 3835, email: MedFilmFactory@film.jo