From October 16th – October 27th, 2019
The application deadline has been extended to June 2nd, 2019.
- Applications must be submitted by Arab teams each consisting of a producer and a director; individual applicants and those applying as both director and producer are not eligible.
- Applicants must be working on their first or second narrative feature film.
- MFF Alumni are not eligible to apply.
General Notes for Applicants
- Applications are welcome in Arabic or English. MFF will translate Arabic scripts to English, if selected, at a later stage.
- Arabic interpretation will be offered to the participants when needed during the training sessions.
- MFF will cover the travel and accommodation expenses of 2 team members per application: the producer and the director. If the screenwriter wishes to attend the workshop, they must cover their own expenses (travel & accommodation).
Please fill in the following Application Form, attach the documents listed below (IN WORD OR PDF FORMAT), and send by e-mail to MedFilmFactory@film.jo no later than June 2nd, 2019:
- A complete feature narrative screenplay (PDF format).
- A signed agreement between the producer and the director/screenwriter.
- The script copyright registration number from an official copyrighting establishment.
- Logline (30 words max).
- Synopsis (600 words max).
- Director’s statement (1000 words max).
- Producer’s statement (1000 words max).
- The producer’s and director’s biographies (300 words maximum for each)
- A scanned copy of the producer’s and director’s passports.
- A budget summary and financial plan, including any secured funds.
- Online links to previous works (short, feature narrative or documentary) for the producer and director.
- A signed Letter of Commitment (attached in the application form).
If you have questions, please visit the Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) page or contact Med Film Factory team at the Royal Film Commission- Jordan: Tel: +962 6 461 3835 ext. 104 / 108, e-mail: MedFilmFactory@film.jo