Med Film Factory is a training program aimed at semi-professional Arab film directors and producers, offering them the opportunity to advance their creative and professional skills and supporting them in the realization of their projects.
It also aims at creating collective connections within the Arab regional film industry, in particular to encourage regional support, involvement and financing of independent creative voices and films through all the stages of film making. This will eventually help sustain the overall Mediterranean film industry.
- Eligible to apply are Arab producers and directors residing in the Middle East, North Africa, Iraq and the Gulf. Up to six Arab teams will be selected to participate in this year’s cycle.
- Applications must be submitted by a team of director and producer only; single applicants are not eligible.
- It is not eligible to apply as a director/producer.
- Directors may be screenwriters, directors or involved in writing the project.
- The submitted application must be the applicants’ first or second feature length narrative film project.
- Teams must submit a complete feature narrative screenplay in Arabic or English.
Clearances for all script rights are a prerequisite
For more information, please check FAQ