Eligible productions filming in Jordan can benefit from a 10% to 25% cash rebate on their expenses in the Kingdom.
- Minimum spend: One million U.S. Dollars.
- CAP: Two million U.S. Dollars.
- 10% cash rebate if the total sum of eligible expenses is between one million (1.000.000) and three million (3.000.000) U.S. Dollars.
- 15% cash rebate if the total sum of eligible expenses is between three million (3.000.0000) and five million (5.000.000) U.S. Dollars.
- 20% cash rebate if the total sum of eligible expenses is between five million (5.000.000) and seven million (7,000,000) U.S. Dollars.
- 25% cash rebate if the total sum of eligible expenses is above seven million (7,000,000) U.S. Dollars with a cap of 2,000,000 U.S. Dollars.
- The rebate is on all qualified expenses incurred within Jordan. Productions have to be related to film production, TV production, radio production, commercials, photography, electronic games, animation, 2D or 3D.
- Production companies can apply for the cash rebate by filling in a form, to receive the form or any other details please send an email to: email@example.com.
- The production should employ at least 50 Jordanian crew members, and train 20 Jordanian interns.
- The rebate is provided to a production services company registered in Jordan.
- The cash rebate comes in addition to the tax exemption system, provided all requirements are met.
- The logo of the RFC is to be included in the end credits, and promotional activities are to be implemented in Jordan.
- If the project is eligible for cash rebate incentive, a detailed agreement between the production and the RFC will be signed.
The Royal Film Commission – Jordan
Tel: +962 6 4642266 - P.O.B. 811991 Amman 11181 Jordan - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org