Please fill in the online Application Form in English and attach the following documents and information (soft copy only):
1. Complete feature narrative screenplay that must include a title page with:
- The project title
- Name of the writer
- The project registration number
Note: Screenplays are to be sent in English. Screenplays in Arabic will be initially considered, provided that the applicant sends an English translation, once requested to do so by the Rawi team.
2. Additional application materials (in English and in Word format) containing the following information:
- Cover letter introducing yourself and your project (e.g.: why are you applying to the program? Are you collaborating with a co-writer or a director on the project? Do you intend to direct the project and what is the status of the project at the stage of submission)
- Logline: one to two sentences describing the project
- Synopsis: one full A4 page description of the project
- Filmmaker’s statement: description of your vision and creative approach of the project and why you want to tell this story
- Screenwriter’s biography
3. Online links of your previous works (short film, feature length film or documentary film):
Note: Please make sure all previous works submitted have English subtitles.
Please do not send DVDs unless requested by the Rawi